Monday, February 11, 2008

One Day at a Time

While it was a good show, right now it is more relevant to me as a daily slogan. I remember that the race is won by taking one step at a time and that even baby steps move forward. So, I'm moving forward, step by step, some strides are longer than others.

I did pretty good this weekend. I ate the right things and got exercise on Saturday. And on Sunday, I went out to brunch and had a crab & tomato omelet with a side of fruit and potatoes, which were baked, instead of being fried. The breakfast was delicious and my ONE mimosa was the perfect compliment. For dinner I had my Cinch, an apple and some baby carrots. I also took my vitamins and drank plenty of water. Those were good days.

Today was decent as well. I had my Cinch for breakfast and dinner and took my vitamins; it was lunch that was not my best effort. I had a half of tuna sandwich, but I ate it open face as to only eat 1 slice of bread, and I had a half of ham sandwich, this time I ate the meat sans all of the bread. These were not bad in themselves, (drum roll) it was the 10 bar-be-cue chips I had that did me in for the meal. I'm not going to beat myself up about the chips because I had worked-out
this evening and 1 divergence isn't going to deter my efforts or distract me.

It happened, it's over and I've moved on...to my next step, tomorrow.

No comments: