Saturday, February 9, 2008

Getting Started

I have a lot to do this morning. I'm going to Reveal for a treatment, then I have a dance lesson, go to the hairdresser and finally, I have to pick up the temp who is helping me get organized. It isn't the most hectic day in the world, but it is busy. These are the kinds of days that make it difficult to be healthy. Running around usually equates to driving through or picking up, neither of which is good for my waistline.

So take some time, breath and make a plan:
1. Weigh myself - it sucks and I have to do it
2. Have a Cinch shake for breakfast, take my Shaklee vitamins and drink 1 glass of water
3. Have a cup of Cinch tea and an apple for morning snack
4. Plan on Chicken Out for lunch - a grilled chick salad & 2 glasses of water will do
5. Take a Cinch bar and 2 glasses of water for a mid-day snack
6. Have a Cinch meal replacement bar for dinner - gives my jaw something to do
7. Dance class will serve as my exercise for today.

Okay, this plan is reasonable, healthy and possible. I'll let you know how it goes.

No comments: