Monday, March 9, 2009

what I'm feeling

I can't believe the depth of feelings I have for him.
I wake up, he's in my thoughts.
I go to bed, he's in my dreams.
Throughout the day, I see him everywhere, the slightest thing reminds me of him, us.
We barely know each other and its like we've known each other for years.
We have so much in common and not just the normal stuff; its as if we are in each other's heads.
He is gorgeous, with a beautiful smile, broad shoulders, strong hands and bright, sensitive eyes.
I'm head over heels in desperately deep like for him.
This isn't infatuation or lust, I've turned down opportunities with other men because I believe in him and our feelings for each other.
We can be excellent together; I know it with every fiber of my being.
I hope I don't get hurt, and if do, 'tis better to have [liked] and lost than never to have [liked] at all.

No comments: