Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm #thankfulfor my health

I'm #thankfulfor my health. I have all of my extremities, the use of all five senses. I can walk, talk, eat, think, dance, etc. without assistance. I treat my body right, I don't smoke, do drugs or participate in dangerous activities [don't judge me ;-)].

But I can be better, much better. I can cut back some of the alcohol, drink more water, get more regular exercise. The question is why don't I? The answer is simple, until I'm sick & tired of being overweight, I won't make a change. I do know that I'm getting closer to that point everyday.

I am disappointed in myself for not looking better physically. Don't get me wrong, I don't look bad, but I know I can look better. I've looked better; I lost 60 lbs in 1990 and kept if off for 7 years. I looked amazing! What is the line from Austin Powers, "men wanted me and women wanted to be me," LOLLLLL! It was a lot of work to look amazing, and I damn sure don't want to work that hard. I could go for looking great, which is better than where I am, but not as stressful as amazing.

Yeah, I want to look great...I'm having an epiphany.

Gotta run, stay tuned...I'll keep you posted.

No comments: