Friday, May 29, 2009

Some Goals

Got some goals, wanna know 'em, here ya go:

1. get mentioned in Washingtonian magazine
2. disciplined blogging everyday
3. lose 40lbs (and I ain't saying where I'm starting from, so don't ask)
4. live in a home on the beach
5. own an Irish wolfhound
6. go on a luxury African safari to Tanzania & Kenya
7. have a mentally stimulating, spiritually rewarding & sexually satisfying committed relationship
8. sleep in the Lincoln bedroom
9. be on national TV (I can live w/ being in the outdoor crowd at the Today Show )
10. have a life filled with love, laughter and respect
11. maintain a relationship with and developing a greater dependence on my God
12. win

This is not all of them and aren't in any particular order. Some I am actively pursuing and others are on the back-burner for a minute. It's all good.

What are some of your life goals?

No comments: