Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back in the Saddle (AGAIN)

Yes, I've said it more than once. Yes, I've told y'all a couple of times. And yes, I've done it a couple of times.

I starting Cinch. My birthday is in 6 months, 24 days and I've got be at my fighting weight. I've gone a week and done okay. No, I didn't weigh myself when I began last Monday. I'll do it tomorrow; I have to buy a digital scale.

My motivation this time: I saw my video of my dancing at the beginning of the month. My dancing was great; my makeup was perfect and the dress was nice; however, I looked like I could have given birth at any moment. I was embarrassed and ashamed at how I looked on screen.

Oh hell no, I can't, I won't and I will never look like that again as long as I can help it.

I've been working the Cinch plan and walking a bit more, which is my weakness - exercise. Now that the weather has seemingly broken, tomorrow I'll start walking in the mornings.

Continue to pray for me, my spiritual and mental well-being and for the strength to become what God would have me to be.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Frugal Wench said...

I'm sending out some good vibes for ya, girl. I'm trying to take off 20 myself. Been home on Worker's Comp after surgery, and gained 5 lbs. I'm doing what used to be the Weight Watcher's "quick start" plan...no salt, no sugar, no flour. I so hate how I look in the mirror.

Hope you aren't offended by my Twitters today. I don't know where you stand politically, but I'm about sick of this whole process, and just want to move to Jamaica!

Hugs and prayers on achieving your goals.